On behalf of the American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN), we invite you to attend the 16th Annual Meeting being held June 25 - 27, 2020.
This year’s meeting will take place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Perfectly placed in Back Bay, Boston Marriott Copley Place offers stylish comfort amid celebrated attractions. Embrace effortless relaxation in our sophisticated hotel accommodations with modern essentials, signature amenities, ergonomic workspace and scenic city views. Indulge in delectable Explore the area's most compelling attractions, including Copley Square, Fenway Park, Symphony Hall and the Prudential Center. Discover designer boutiques, fashion chains, art galleries and patio cafés in Black Bay. Designed for today's traveler, the Boston Marriott Coplay Place is a stylish haven in a vibrant downtown landscape, situated in the heart of the city.
The top five reasons to attend:
1. Connect with nurses from across the continuum of practice at the only national meeting dedicated to HF nursing
2. Share experiences with colleagues and network with individuals who share your passion
3. Discover new products and services in the HF Marketplace
4. Earn Pharm credits by attending the in-depth pre-meeting Pharmacology Workshop (additional fee applies)
5. Register to take the in person Pen and Paper CHFN exam (additional fees and application required)
Souce: Event Website
|ASMA 84th Annual Scientific Meeting - Aerospace Medical Association||Chicago||Illinois||-||-||May 12|
|2013 SAEM Annual Meeting - Society For Academic Emergency Medicine||Athens||Georgia||-||-||May 15|
|2013 SDDA Annual Session - South Dakota Dental Association||Rapid City||South Dakota||-||-||May 16|
|SAMBA 28th Annual Meeting - Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia||Scottsdale||Arizona||-||-||May 16|
|DDW 2013 - Digestive Disease Week||New Windsor||New York||-||-||May 18|