FM Educator, Author or Topic Expert on FM Issues
- Raise your professional profile as a session presenter.
- Establish your expertise among an influential community of facility professionals.
- Benefit from the insights of FM, workplace and business professionals.
FM Solutions Provider, Company Representative or IFMA Associate Member
- Exhibit: Connect directly with FM decision makers who are actively seeking the best solutions for their facilities.
- Sponsor: Gain recognition for your support of the FM profession and for your contribution to the quality of attendees’ learning and networking experience.
- Advertise: Keep your company name in front of thousands of qualified buyers.
- Build and maintain solid business partnerships with a professional community committed to excellence.
- Take advantage of educational sessions to broaden your knowledge of FM.
Facility Management Practitioner or IFMA Professional, Young Professional or Retired Member
- Stay on top of the latest trends and developments that impact your facilities and your career.
- Learn techniques and proven methodologies that can be put into practice immediately for direct results.
- Select sessions that address immediate or ongoing workplace challenges.
- See hundreds of facility solutions in one place, at one time, saving hours of independent product and service research.
- Exchange ideas and best practices with topic experts and professional peers.
Facility Management Student or IFMA Student Member
- Accelerate your FM career through personal networking and professional education.
- Experience first-hand the high level of support available to you from the FM community.
- Participate in student-only competitions.
- Attend student networking and recognition receptions.
- Take advantage of significantly reduced student registration rates.
Your facilities. Your career.
Always our focus.
Facility Fusion is all about focus - on your unique needs as a facility manager, on your concerns in supporting particular facility types, and on your career goals and objectives.
In-depth education focused on your unique FM needs.
Practical solutions to address every FM challenge.
Essential leadership development.
Guaranteed professional connections.
Always our focus.
IFMA’s focus is on enhancing FM careers worldwide.
IFMA has been the leader in advancing the FM practice for 35 years.
IFMA Facility Fusion is designed to meet specific professional development needs for every FM. From day-to-day operations and soft management skills, to advanced sustainability and workplace strategies, we’ve got you covered.
This diverse membership participates in focused component groups equipped to address their unique situations by region (134 chapters), industry (16 councils) and areas of interest (six communities). Together they manage more than 78 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US$526 billion in products and services.
To meet its mission to “advance the professional discipline of facility management worldwide,” on an annual basis IFMA:
- Offers professional advancement through credentialing programs and provides a range of educational courses, from entry-level programs to those for highly experienced facility managers.
- Produces World Workplace, the world’s largest series of facility management conferences and expositions, and Facility Fusion, a more intimate gathering of FM professionals with powerful networking and a fusion of education, leadership training, best practices and an exposition.
- Conducts research that strengthens the knowledge and skills of FM professionals while advancing the FM profession.
- Produces industry-leading publications, including magazines, newsletters and blogs, and maintains the Knowledge Library, a robust online collection of resources reviewed by FM content experts.
Source: Event Website