The World’s Largest Kosher-Certified Products Trade Show.
This is where the global kosher industry does business. From chain supermarkets to corner groceries, foodservice establishments to caterers, every kind of kosher decision maker will find opportunity and inspiration at Kosherfest.
Kosherfest is a business to business event only and is not open to the public. Attendees must be qualified professionals in the foodservice and retail industries.
What's in Store for Kosherfest 2015:
• Exhibit hall featuring 350+ producers, distributors and suppliers of certified kosher foods and services
• Product pavilions from Israel, Italy, Argentina and more
• New and innovative products, featured in the New Product Showcase
• The Kosherfest New Product Awards Showcase
• Annual Culinary Competition, produced in partnership with the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts
• Culinary Demonstrations featuring the latest trends and techniques in kosher foodservices
• Mashgiach of the Year Award
• Spotlight Session
Put your kosher products in front of thousands of qualified retail and foodservice buyers from around the
Kosherfest gives manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of kosher certified products and services the opportunity to reach thousands of mainstream and independent kosher trade buyers from across the globe. Kosherfest exhibitors receive exposure to high volume buyers via the Key Buyer Program, access to education sessions covering the industry’s most relevant topics, media exposure, sponsorship and advertising opportunities, exhibitor-only entries to the Kosherfest New Product Competition, a New Product Showcase (at-show) and promotion of at-show-only exhibitor specials.