POWDER COATING 2013 has been formulated to serve companies whose primary business is powder coating or those who are looking to use powder coating in the future. Already recognized as the leading resource for technical and applied technology forums as well as new product innovations and developments, this is your single best opportunity to meet and interact with the leading professionals from the powder coating industry.
POWDER COATING 2013 provides exceptional opportunities to make face-to-face contact with key coating professionals as well as introduce attendees to education and current and future trends. The event offers an in-depth and comprehensive technical program led by key representatives in the powder coating industry. Innovation, strategy and solutions to your manufacturing challenges are presented with more than 56 hours and 60 sessions on topics such as productivity gains in powder coating, coating expense reduction and much, much more.
Experience POWDER COATING 2013
Attend a First-Class, Must-Be-At Event
For the last 30 years, The Powder Coating Institute has become the industry's major trade organization bringing together leading experts in the industry. PCI brings experience from hundres of hours of workshops all over the country, as well as its partners from manufacturing to consulting, to produce a first-class, must-be-at event.
• Meet new buyers
• Increase brand awareness
• Do business with qualified buyers
• Your competition is there
On the Show Floor
• Exhibition - Features over 100 leading manufacturing and supplier companies
• Expo Exhibitor Passport – Drive even more attendees to your booth! Attendees are guaranteed to travel to your booth in order to enter to win a prize each day of the show.
• Product Showcase - Share your product’s features and benefits with prospective buyers, enhance your visibility, and drive traffic to your booth. Exhibitors who enter a new product will become eligible for the prestigious Product Innovations Award, which recognizes the top innovational product of the year.
• Live Auction – Introduced in 2012, this charitable event allows exhibitors to gain more recognition and lead the way by putting your company, products and services in front of a live audience to support the powder coatings industry.
The Powder Coating Institute's mission is committed to serving its members by promoting the benefits of powder coating technology.
PCI represents the North American powder coating industry, promotes powder coating technology and communicates the benefits of powder coating to manufacturers, consumers, and government.
Formed on May 1, 1981, as a non-profit organization, PCI works to advance the utilization of powder coating as an economical, non-polluting and high quality finish for your industrial and consumer products.
|PlasTec East 2013||Philadelphia||Pennsylvania||-||-||Jun 18|
|ABMA Summer Meeting - American Boiler Manufacturers Association||Colorado Springs||Colorado||-||-||Jun 21|
|Percutaneous Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: How to Incorporate this Therapeutic Option into Your Practice||La Jolla||California||-||-||Aug 24|
|Powder Coating Show||St. Louis||Missouri||-||-||Oct 8|
|RAMS 2014 - The Annual Reliability & Maintainability Symposium||Colorado Springs||Colorado||-||-||Jan 27|